A day trip exploring the lake, headland and forests around Pacific Palms.
It's easy to spend a day exploring the Wallis Lake jewels of Pacific Palms: Booti Booti National Park and Wallingat National Park. You'll walk beaches and headland plus coastal forests.
- Spend the morning walking the Booti Hill Track in Booti Booti National Park.
- You’ll touch the waters of the Pacific Ocean and Wallis Lake, traverse sandy beaches and climb forest trails with swimming options at Seven Mile Beach, Elizabeth Beach or Tiona Holiday Park lakeside.
- Afterwards head to Pacific Palms Recreation Club for a delicious lunch overlooking Wallis Lake.
- In the afternoon drive to Sugar Creek Trail in Wallingat National Park on the western side of Wallis Lake for walks, bird watching and mountain biking.
- Finish your day back at Blueys Beach with gourmet pizza or pasta for dinner at Hueys at Blueys.