A day trip exploring the beaches around Pacific Palms.
It's easy to spend a day exploring the jewels of Pacific Palms: Blueys Beach, Boomerang Beach and Elizabeth Beach nestled against Booti Booti National Park.
- Take a sunrise walk on Blueys Beach followed by breakfast at Drift Cafe.
- Continue with a mid morning walk on Boomerang Beach, awarded Best Beach in NSW in 2023, and the venue for annual surf competitions.
- Afterwards enjoy a Balinese-inspired lunch at Kembali Cafe.
- Keep enough energy for an afternoon walk on Elizabeth Beach or a stroll through the coastal forest to Shelly Beach. You may just need to sit and enjoy the coastal scenery after all that walking.
- End your day with well-earned rewards: poolside evening cocktails and a delicious bistro dinner at Sips at Mobys within Mobys Beachside Retreat.