A day trip exploring the beaches around Forster.
It's easy to spend a day exploring the four beaches of Forster, each with a different vibe and vista: Main Beach, Pebbly Beach, One Mile Beach and Burgess Beach.
- Start with a hearty breakfast at Main Beach at Wingman Cafe or Beach Bums, literally on Main Beach, where you can afterwards dip in the surf or the Forster Ocean Baths.
- Grab a takeaway coffee for your stroll to Second Head on the Bicentennial Walk and then continue along the clifftop to Pebbly Beach and The Tanks for another swim.
- Continue to Bennetts Head lookout then onwards to the top of the huge sand dune at One Mile Beach.
- Enjoy another swim on One Mile and finish your walk at the southern end with a tasty lunch at Bostin Brew Café.
- If you still have energy, continue to Burgess Beach for a float in the tidal pools.
- End your day with a sunset dinner cruise on Wallis Lake with Free Sprit Cruises.
- Or on land try the delicious Asian tapas at the Dragon’s Den, or stylish Italian favourites at Cafe Toscano, or The Sicilian... back on Main Beach where your day started.