A day trip exploring around Crowdy Bay National Park.
It's easy to spend a day exploring the remote stretches around Crowdy Bay National Park: Crowdy Head and Diamond Head provide feelings of remoteness to reawaken your wild.
- Pick up your favourite picnic treats at Beach Street Dispensary or Harrington Bakery before taking the scenic coastal drive along the remote shores of Crowdy Bay National Park.
- Stop at Crowdy Head Lighthouse to whale watch, and grab a coffee at Sunset Cafe next to the surf club.
- If you're a dedicated fisher then consider hiring a vessel from Crowdy Bay Charters, for a day on the ocean chasing your dream fish.
- Head onwards to Diamond Head to get up close to those famous kangaroos on the beach, they've been seen on huge billboards high over Times Square and Piccadilly Circus!
- Enjoy your picnic then wander the Diamond Head Loop for spectacular views. Pop into Kylies Hut, it's been rebuilt after the 2019 bushfires.
- Finish your day back in Harrington at Shoreline Tavern with some stylish bistro food and maybe a dreamy cocktail to match the water views.