Enjoy a cosy escape to the country at Carawa River Retreat.
Set on 1.6 hectares on the Manning River, this 4-bedroom rural homestead offers all the comforts you will need during your stay. When you arrive you will hear the river cascading, and from the large living area you have a spectacular view of the property, the Manning River, national park and lush farmland. The grounds are beautifully maintained, with an undercover outdoor wood-fired BBQ and pizza oven. In winter the combustion fire will keep you warm. We have 100 meters of private riverfront with trees that provide shade which is beautiful in summer to swim in, with shallow areas perfect for children and the cascades providing an in house free massage!
The main bedroom has a queen bed and ensuite with underfloor heating. There are two other bedrooms with queen beds, and one bedroom with 2 single beds and a trundle, perfect for kids.
- Open plan living/dining with slow combustion heater and air conditioning, smart TV, wireless internet
- New kitchen with chef's oven, gas cooktop, fridge, microwave, dishwasher and coffee machine
- Internal laundry with washer and dryer
- A gazebo looks over the river, perfect for bird-watching
- Sun lounges near the house and by the river
- The gardens have lime, orange and lemonade trees
- The dam has water lilies and frogs
- Half size basketball court with professional hoop and backboard and dart board
- Double carport
- Telstra mobile phone reception
- Please note there are cameras on site for security reasons outside only and are not in operation while guests are staying.
May 1, 2023 to August 31, 2023Receive a 20% discount & $50 E-Gift card
Book and Stay during May to August 2023 and receive a 20% discount on the nightly tariff and a complimentary $50 E-Gift card provided to you on arrival. Use WINTER23 in the promo code when booking to secure this great offer!
Terms and conditions apply