A day trip exploring around Tea Gardens.
- Start with breakfast at Seagrass Cafe and admire the waterfront you'll soon be paddling on.
- The Myall River provides endless paddling opportunities, so hire a kayak from Lazy Paddles or Ezy Kayaks and start exploring. Lazy Paddles also does guided tours if you'd like be to taken to the best spots by an experienced local paddler.
- Pick up some picnic supplies at Tea Gardens Boatshed Café then take to the water like one of those pelicans.
- Spend a morning paddling the river, you’ll likely see shipwrecks, passing dolphins and abundant bird life.
- Return your kayak and have lunch at Mumms on the Myall and be tempted by the seafood selection (lobster mornay for lunch, why not?)
- If you still have energy, hire a SUP from Ezy Kayaks for an afternoon of more watery adventures on this smooth calm water.
- Or if you need a break from paddling, hire a boat from Tea Gardens BBQ Boats and find your own quiet spot for a fish or a snooze.
- Afterwards your reward can be ice cream from Tea Gardens Ice Cream Shack or a beer garden beverage at Tea Gardens Hotel.
- For dinner head up to the Garden Eatery within Tea Gardens Country Club, for Australian Asian flavours using fresh, locally-sourced produce.