A day trip exploring the quiet country village of Nabiac: history, vintage motor cycles, shopping and eating.
It's easy to spend a day exploring Nabiac, a quaint country town sitting peacefully just off the highway. It's full of surprising goodness.
- Pick up some good old-fashioned morning treats from Nabiac Bakery.
- History buffs can explore on foot with the Nabiac Heritage Walk.
- If you're in Nabiac for the monthly farmers market then head to the Nabiac Showground, this feels like a true market for growers and artisans.
- If you prefer motor spirits then head straight to the National Motorcycle Museum with its remarkable collection of vintage motorcycles.
- Enjoy fresh healthy lunch at the popular Green House Café or the Nabiac Hotel which is locally famous for delicious seasonal food with exceptional weekly specials from across the globe.
- Browse the heritage shops, starting at Muse Arts & Crafts for locally made art and gifts.
- Vintage Magnolia for authentic vintage clothing plus new boho inspired fashion.
- Circle of Friends is famous across the region for unique fashion, homewares and gifts.
- At Shellie’s Country Wear you'll see what country people still wear: tough but stylish clothing, western-style hats and gorgeous country boots that will impress your friends no matter where you're from.
- Before leaving Nabiac drop into The Artisan Farmer for a selection of local produce from their deli, bakery and kitchen… they’re newly famous for it.