Are you dreaming of growing your own chemical free, nutrient dense food but don’t know where to start?
Would you like to achieve that with the minimal amount of time and maximum success? Do you want to connect with like minded people online who are on their journey of growing food?
Join Permaculture teachers Kerrie Anderson of Synergy Permaculture from the Central Coast of NSW and Megan Cooke of Garden to Table from Mid North Coast of NSW for these 2 live interactive sessions online to guide you on a journey of growing food for abundance.
Day 1 – Thursday 25th May 9.30am – 11.30am
- Introduction and Welcome
- Beyond organic. What does it mean and how to achieve it
- Inspirational ideas for your edible garden
- Zones in your garden
- Where to place your kitchen garden. Create a mud map/basic layout
- Different garden bed types. Which one to choose? Pros and cons
- Six steps to starting your herb & vegetable garden
Day 2 – Thursday 1st June 9.30am – 11.30am
- How to plant, grow and harvest nutrient dense food
- Seasonal plants to grow, annuals versus perennials, companion plants, succession planting
- Soil and nutrient cycling
- Garden maintenance; feeding, watering, harvesting
- Crop protection, solutions to pests and diseases
- Wrap up and where to from here
You will receive: A Month by Month Planting Guide and Companion Planting Guide
Earlybird tickets: $147
General admission: $197
Please note there are no refunds on your ticket and if you are unable to attend there will be a recording available.