Meet your local producers from the Great Lakes region of the Barrington Coast!
This is your chance to talk to some our farmers, producers on the Great Lakes Food Trail and take home some of the best food, beer and wine our region has to offer.
- Yeo Farm - Innovative farmers who raise Australian White Sheep on their family farm and learn about their regenerative agriculture and landscape hydration methods. Book in free farm talks 9.30am & 2pm.
- Old Inn Road Vineyard - Meet the viticulturists who pair organic principles and great winemaking to produce beautifully crisp, clean vibrant wines such as their multi-award winning verdelho.
Also at Old Inn Road you'll find:
- Evergreen Farmlands - Meet the grower of stunningly beautiful orchids and take some home to love & cherish.
- Comboyne Culture - Handmade boutique cheese with attitude! Meet the maker and taste some of the sensational cheeses available.
- Brush Turkey Cafe - Serving a range of delicious food grown and prepared by volunteers, including their world famous Lemon Myrtle Cheese Cake.
- Great Lakes Paddocks - A 300 acre property growing pasture-fed Angus beef and producing delicious wines. Relax with a tasting plate and live music in the afternoon.
At the Bungwahl Hall Great Lakes Food Trail Hub:
- Coomba Little Farm - Heirloom vegetables and gorgeous fruit trees to admire and purchase.
- Josant's Kitchen- Traditional pastry makers where happiness is homemade and enjoy local authentic Maltese pastries made with all Australian ingredients.
- Tianjarra Eco - Healthy and delicious curries, pickles, chutneys and relishes from a beautiful permaculture garden.
- Bungwahl Public School - A rural primary school situated in a tranquil location and providing a unique opportunity for environmental education.
- Yukul Art - Art inspired by the surrounding Worimi country, all made with love from the heart.
- Palms Artisan Bakery - Naturally leavened sourdough using organic and sustainable grains and flours and enjoy locally roasted coffee.
- The Natural Deodorant - High qualitylocally handmade face and body products using certified organic ingredients, including chemical-and-aluminium free deodorants.
- Wild Temple Naturals - 100% all natural perfumes, health and bath products, handmade using locally grown botanicals, herbs and flowers.
- Farm to Fridge - A community of likeminded producers who are passionate about producing fresh, local, ethical and sustainable produce.
- Nadine The Cake Queen- Delicious creations made from a range of organic ingredients, sometimes decadent and spectacular.
- Coastal Brewing Company - Free tour of our region’s only microbrewery, discover the brewing process and how grain, yeast, hops and water come together to create ales and lagers. Test & buy in the Tasting Room afterwards.
At Rainbow Flat:
- Valley View Farm & Co - Tour the rustic dairy and beautiful gardens of this organic farm then enjoy the seasonal produce at their Farm Gate Kitchen for lunch or coffee.
Not appearing in the Autumn 2021 Trail are these other exceptional producers:
- Chef Sarah - With an interest in healing through food and lifestyle, Chef Sarah focuses on delicious, organic, sustainable food, juicing, fasting, ancient cultures and wisdom and healing the gut with fermented foods.
- Topi Open Range Farm - Topi is a holistically managed family farm that focuses on the humane production of wholesome food including pasture raised chickens.
AUTUMN 2021 TRAIL
Saturday 18 April 2021 9am-4pm
SPRING 2021 TRAIL
Sunday 3 October 2021 9am-4pm