The Tuncurry-Forster Jockey Club seafood race day is an annual affair attended by people from far and wide. Punters can feast on a range of delicious seafood options while watching all the races. This event is well-loved by our regulars and we’d love to welcome any newcomers to join in all the fun.
Gate Entry: Members $5 | General $10
When: Saturday 16th January 2021
Gates Open: From 11.30 am
First Race: Approx 1.00 pm
Last Race: Approx 4.55 pm
- Come along and enjoy a seafood feast while watching all the racing action
- Plenty of fun to be had with a number of activities throughout the day
- Free bus service to and from the event
- To book a VIP space, please call or email Marg on 0429 967 823 or [email protected] or book online
- More details on race start times head over to Racing NSW
Please note that Tickets are available at the front gate, but you will need to scan in using our QR Code and have not been in a hot spot area.