Embrace the transformative powers of Yoga, Yoga Nidra, and Reiki-Infused Sound Healing to harmonise your mind, body, and soul.
This Sacred Harmony Immersion has been carefully curated to awaken, align, balance, and cleanse your Chakras (7 energy centres).
Yoga- Our gentle yoga flow interlaces pranayama (breathwork) and asanas (postures) that have been thoughtfully chosen to help activate and align your 7 Chakras. As well as, relieve tension and remove stored, unwanted, energy in your body and mind. Beginner friendly.
Yoga Nidra- Yoga Nidra is often referred to as "yogic sleep", offering a rejuvenating experience that can leave you feeling refreshed and revitalised. It is performed lying down comfortably on your mat in Savasana (final resting pose). It can promote stress relief, inner peace, a deeper connection to the present moment, and improved sleep quality (with regular practice). Our Chakra balancing Yoga Nidra has been structured to create free flowing energy and harmony the body, mind, and soul.
Reiki-Infused Sound Healing- Elevate your spirit with the harmonious vibrations of crystal singing bowls, as their soothing sounds will accompany the Yoga Nidra guided meditation. Reiki* energy and intention will be gently woven into the session, enhancing the healing journey.
*Reiki: ancient Japanese energy healing technique
What to expect:
- A gentle yoga session, suitable for all levels
- All props provided (including mats)
- Chakra Alignment and Balancing
- Deep Relaxation and Renewal
- Enhanced Awareness
- Mind-Body Connection
- Inclusive and Supportive Community
- Certified and Experienced Facilitators
What to bring:
- Water Bottle
- Yoga Mat- if you prefer to bring your own
- Journal- Not required, but you may wish to write down some thoughts, observances, or intentions after our session
- Please arrive a few minutes early (10 - 15min) to get settled, complete new client intake form and waiver,
and to ensure our scheduled starting time.
- The Harrington Function Centre is located next to the Library in
the IGA shopping complex.
- This event may not be suitable if you are pregnant, have metal implants (pacemaker, hearing aids, etc.), or other serious health concerns. If this applies to you, you must speak to, and get approval from, your health care practitioner before booking.
If you have any questions or concerns please email Taylor at [email protected].