Unspoilt coastal retreat surrounded by Myall Lakes National Park.
Surrounded by Myall Lakes National Park, Treachery Camp offers its guests an unspoilt coastal retreat with accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets.
The campground at Treachery is free-form with no allocated sites. The site has a spacious modern amenities block with hot showers and flushing toilets. There is also a large camp kitchen containing 2 gas barbecues and large tables.
- The Lighthouse Cabin (sleeps 8) - has a main b/room (1 x D) and separate bunkhouse section (2 x D + 2 x S). There is a fully equipped kitchen, large living area with outside deck overlooking the ocean.
- The Treachery Cabin (sleeps 5) - is like a large motel room (2 x D, 1 x S). Facilities include a fully equipped kitchen, outside deck with setting and barbecue area.
- The Beach Hut (sleeps 4) - has 2 sleeping areas (1 x D, 1 x bunk), a fully equipped kitchen, deck & barbecue. Ideal for small children with a large grassy area to play.
- Yagon Cabins (sleeps 6) - (1 x D, 4 x S), fully ensuite with kitchen facilities.
- Surf Cabins (sleeps 6) - (1 x D, 2 x bunks) are located close to the track to Treachery Beach. With fully equipped kitchen, barbecue & fire pit. These cabins do not have their own bathroom facilities.
- Beach Lodge Accommodates up to 45 people in 12 separate bedrooms. 10 rooms have 2 x bunks & 2 rooms have Queen beds. There is a large common room, fully equipped kitchen, huge deck, outdoor setting, barbecue and fire pit. All units are very popular so make sure you don't miss out, plan ahead and make that booking now!
What did others have to say?
a year ago
Very relaxing camping
3 months ago
Super quiet because I went during the weekdays in May, heaps of spots, lots of shady trees, you can have campfires, there's a little coffee van, I got phone reception at the top of the sand dunes. The headland walk was epic. The hot showers were as strong as a pressure washer sting ya nips
a month ago
Treach Camp is in such an awesome spot - close enough to civilisation, shops etc, but secluded enough to feel like you're away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the world. The views of the stars and the Milky Way are breathtaking, and well worth staying up late for! The campground itself has ample facilities and amenities - clean toilets/bathrooms, BBQs, drinking water etc, and you have plenty of choice in terms of camp sites (and cabins if that's more your thing). There's even an on-site coffee hut! Jon who runs the place is also a top bloke, and will go out of his way to help you and ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay. We'll definitely be back soon!
2 months ago
Love this place. Beach nearby, great amenities! Nature at its finest and out of mobile range for off grid weekends!
4 months ago
We recently stayed at the camp site. I booked first and then when I read some of the reviews, I got worried. However, my experience on site was quite different, staff was friendly and helpful. There was plenty of space for the camper trailer to be set up and the camp became really quite in the evening. Facilities are ok and aligned with the price point. Would definitely go back.