Unspoilt coastal retreat surrounded by Myall Lakes National Park.
Surrounded by Myall Lakes National Park, Treachery Camp offers its guests an unspoilt coastal retreat with accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets.
The campground at Treachery is free-form with no allocated sites. The site has a spacious modern amenities block with hot showers and flushing toilets. There is also a large camp kitchen containing 2 gas barbecues and large tables.
- The Lighthouse Cabin (sleeps 8) - has a main b/room (1 x D) and separate bunkhouse section (2 x D + 2 x S). There is a fully equipped kitchen, large living area with outside deck overlooking the ocean.
- The Treachery Cabin (sleeps 5) - is like a large motel room (2 x D, 1 x S). Facilities include a fully equipped kitchen, outside deck with setting and barbecue area.
- The Beach Hut (sleeps 4) - has 2 sleeping areas (1 x D, 1 x bunk), a fully equipped kitchen, deck & barbecue. Ideal for small children with a large grassy area to play.
- Yagon Cabins (sleeps 6) - (1 x D, 4 x S), fully ensuite with kitchen facilities.
- Surf Cabins (sleeps 6) - (1 x D, 2 x bunks) are located close to the track to Treachery Beach. With fully equipped kitchen, barbecue & fire pit. These cabins do not have their own bathroom facilities.
- Beach Lodge Accommodates up to 45 people in 12 separate bedrooms. 10 rooms have 2 x bunks & 2 rooms have Queen beds. There is a large common room, fully equipped kitchen, huge deck, outdoor setting, barbecue and fire pit. All units are very popular so make sure you don't miss out, plan ahead and make that booking now!