Join The Salty Tribe for a 3-night experiential ocean retreat at Seal Rocks.
Ignite your confident and courageous self on this 3-night experiential ocean retreat in the stunning location of Seal Rocks. Develop your connection to ocean and self under the nurturing guidance of Salty Tribe’s founder, Shannon, and other marine experts in a safe and supportive community of women. Learn how to embrace your fears by developing ocean awareness, engaging in breathwork and mind-body practices, and by sharing the sea with incredible marine life.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Scuba dive with the famous Grey Nurse Sharks
- Snorkel in the Great Lakes Marine Park
- Learn about shark history, biology, behaviour and our relationship to them
- Encounter marine life such as Port Jackson sharks, turtles, eagle rays and blue gropers
- Develop ocean awareness
- Engage in breathwork and heart-opening connection practices
- Learn practical ways to embrace fear in the ocean and in your everyday life