Permaculture education & demonstration farm at the pretty village of Stroud Road.
Limestone Permaculture Farm is a highly productive one acre demonstration property, designed & operated on permaculture principles & located in the beautiful Stroud / Karuah Valley NSW.
Limestone Farm showcases successful practical examples of Permaculture Design in Demonstration and Resilient Permaculture Principled Homesteading, Farming & Gardening.
Permaculture Principles are also showcased including:
- Observation, Analysis & Interaction
- Relative location
- Multi-functional (Each element performs many functions)
- Redundancy (Each important function is supported by many elements)
- Catch & store energy
- Obtaining a yield
- Energy efficient planning
- Use of biological resources.
- Designing from patterns to detail
- Energy Cycling
- Using small & slow solutions
- Accelerating succession and evolution
- Using & valuing diversity
- Valuing edges (The edge effect)
We are in the twelfth year on our wonderful homestead, showcasing what is possible on a 1 acre parcel of land.
Farm Tour Cost: $75.00 per person (16ys & under free)
Refreshments: Light refreshments
Children: Care of young children is the responsibility of the parent or guardian.
What to Wear: Full covered shoes (Gumboots if wet) & Hat / sunscreen if sunny.