Live a more environmentally sustainable & healthy lifestyle
A Limestone Permaculture Design Certificate course offers real time examples of a successful design process and transitioning sustainable living systems on a successful working permaculture principled homestead!
This is the backdrop for your PDC learning experience.
We cover a wide variety of landscapes and climates & include the application of Permaculture Principles to food production, water harvesting, home design, construction, energy conservation & generation, income from homestead and practical strategies from tried & tested, Permaculture Solutions.
It is an expectation that you will finish the course with a property 'Concept' design of your very own to get you started on your Permaculture Journey!!
- Earth Restorer's Guide to Permaculture (2023 Edition) by Rosemary Morrow
- Seasonally inspired, nourishing wholefoods morning tea & lunch throughout the course.
- Learning onsite at Limestone Permaculture Demonstration Farm.
- 9x Guest teachers and 2x Permaculture Farm site visits
- Course notes & presentations provided
- Your very own permaculture property design
- PDC Group Facebook page, specific to your class for continued learning online throughout and after the course!
- Limestone Alumni Facebook Group page for students completing their PDC with Limestone.
Cost: PDC 2023 Course fee - $2600
14 Days over 7 wonderful weekends
Sept - 16th & 17th
Sept - 30th - Oct 1st
Oct - 14th & 15th
Oct - 18th & 29th
Nov - 11th & 12th
Nov - 25th & 26th
Dec - 9th & 10th