Welcome to your weekend in paradise!
Pacific Palms offers you the perfect weekender destination. It's renowned for world class surf, beautiful swimming, nature, fishing, relaxed vibes and simple pleasures. Plus it's nestled amongst some of Australia's most idyllic lakes and parks.
Once you've booked your accommodation, a (longish) weekend in paradise awaits you.
- Drop into Blueys Cellars & Deli on your way into town and stock up for the weekend of all the fine things followed by a quick surf check at south Boomerang Beach.
- Arrive to a fresh dozen or two of Wallis Lake Sydney rock oysters from East33 and graze into the sunset with a platter almost too pretty to eat from Wild Feast Grazing Co.
- Pizza is always a Friday night special and you can’t visit Pacific Palms without enjoying Hueys at Blueys! This is arguably the best pizza on the coast and they deliver too. My hot tip: try the Cellito (semi dried tomato, spinach, feta, red onion, olives, basil pesto).
- Nothing better than an early morning swim at Blueys Beach or Boomerang Beach to kick start the weekend! Take a walk along the beach and end up at Drift Café, a local mecca for coffee and their famous brekky stacker burger. Take it up to Blueys headland to enjoy and you may just spot a whale on the humpback highway!
- You may think you'll never leave your own private resort with the beach as your backyard but I recommend a quick trip out to Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse, Australia’s second most easterly point. An easy walk and specular view await! Add a second coffee stop at Single Fin (because you know that good coffee is life) and then swing by Neranie Campground. Here you can dip in the fresh waters of Myall Lakes National Park, you'll find a sandy bottom, crystal clear water and green grass to laze upon.
- Is it lunch time yet? I recommend picking a sunny table at Kembali Café and dive into the Nasi Goreng with a side of Bintang. Tastes almost like you are back in Bali at Blueys!
- It’s easy to fill in an afternoon here: nap, surf, read. Is it happy hour yet?!
- If you like to plan, try one of these organised activities to max out your time – Pilates, surf lessons, massage
- A perfect end to a perfect day calls for the perfect sunset over Wallis Lake. Jump on The Recky courtesy bus and find a spot on the grass behind the club. You can grab a bistro meal or head home and light the barbecue.
Who likes to check out on a Sunday morning? I say no one ever! Fill your weekend cuppa full and stay one more night.
- After a slow morning, head on over for your morning coffee at Drift Café and pick up some market blooms from Harlo Flower Studio to take home with you for a sunshiny memento of your vacay.
- Today you can strap on the joggers and tackle the Booti Hill hike located in beautiful Booti Booti National Park. You can walk to the northern end of Elizabeth Beach and head on up into the rainforest that will pop you out on Seven Mile Beach. If you want to go the extra little bit, head north on The Lakes Way to see what The Green Cathedral is all about. Mother nature truly has blessed us with some special beauty around here, find a canopy of palm trees above a natural cathedral and an uninterrupted lake backdrop that will transport you in a moment to be anywhere in the world.
- Lunch is quickly sorted with fish and chips on the deck at Sips at Mobys.
- Tonight, treat yourself with a trip to town! In Forster you'll land in the Mediterranean when you reach Isola Riva. Make sure you book and arrive before sunset and you are in for a stunning dining experience! Trust us, this place is en pointe!
- Time to say farewell to another weekend in paradise filled with happy memories and good times! It’s always worth asking for a late check out, one more dip in the ocean and hit the road.