Do you dream of a relaxing, romantic getaway; or an active, outdoors experience; or maybe a family holiday that combines a little of both? Tuncurry Lakes Resort will deliver all this and much more!
- Cabins are light and airy and all apartments are 2 bedroom, fully-self contained and accommodate up to 6 people.
- The living, dining and kitchen area is open plan. All have TV and DVD. There is a separate bathroom and toilet.
- Queen size bed in main bedroom, linen provided. 2nd bedroom has 2 childrens size single beds.
- A double sofa bed in lounge area. Linen can be hired for the extra beds at a cost of $9.00 per person. Quilts, pillows, blankets provided.
- Kitchen has a full size fridge, cooktop and microwave oven. Crockery, cultery and basic cooking utensils provided.
- All ceiling fans in the living area. Wall fans in the bedrooms. Heaters are provided. All cabins are at ground level - no stairs.
4 units have been specially designed to accommodate guests who require wheelchair access or who have reduced mobility. Cots, high chairs and baby baths are available for hire.
The linen provided is for the queen bed (2 person) and includes sheets, towels, bath mat, hand towel and face washers.
What did others have to say?
2 months ago
This place has so much going for it. It's in a fantastic spot on the river, the cabins are in excellent condition and have everything you need, the facilities are plentiful and everything is well maintained. Highly recommended!
a month ago
Nice place lots of places for kids to have fun good for families and not too far from town. It is an older style but very serviceable.
a week ago
Well what can I say just another way to make work even better! All in all I was bogged and got help at the resort reminds me of school camp 20yrs ago thanks for helping out.
2 months ago
Fantastic place to get away and unwind. So many options for the kids to remain occupied. Would go there again.
2 months ago
Old blood stained sofa mattress, with pubic hair on the mattress protector. Shower had mould above tiles, snot and hair on the tiles of shower itself. Stovetop had grime, cockroach in light fitting, and blankets smelt of sweat as if they hadn't been washed. A real shame because it's in a great spot with lots of room for kids to run and play; the activies would have been a highlight. Staff were friendly... 3 nights booked, only stayed the one night and left first thing in the morning. Can't say I'll be back.