The perfect location for a beach wedding on Elizabeth Beach.
Looking for a venue to host a wedding reception, party or conference? The Pacific Palms Surf Life Saving Club offers a spectacular setting, spacious function room, dedicated conference room, bar and a large commercial kitchen. The function room is located on the top floor of the building with spectacular views to the ocean and Cape Hawke.
Ceremonies are often held on beautiful Elizabeth Beach, on the lawn in front of the club, at Seal Rocks or nearby at the famous Green Cathedral.
The club has a wealth of experience to help make your special occasion a night you and your family and friends will remember forever. Come and check this place out - you will be amazed.
- Expansive ocean views
- Private and pristine beach location in Booti Booti National Park
- Relaxed atmosphere with spectacular sunsets
- Large, north facing covered deck capturing beautiful sea breezes
- Your choice of caterer or select from our recommended caterers
- Our Booti Bar is on the deck for al fresco drinks service
- Auditorium (11.7m x 9.25m) accommodating up to 110 guests (max) seated and up to 130 guests (max) cocktail style
- Lift for disabled and pram access
- Covered northern (beachside) deck (measures 17.1m x 3.6m)
- Covered southern deck (measures 4m x 3.7m)
- Ample off street parking
- Plenty of nearby accommodation options, from camping through to luxury beachfront
What did others have to say?
2 years ago
We are so grateful to have been able to celebrate our wedding at this beautiful location. This venue is perfect for anyone wanting to have a fun and relaxed wedding environment, that can be tailored to their needs. Mark was extremely helpful with everything and was always quick in responding to our all our questions.
a year ago
Great location fantastic views
5 years ago
Have been here a few times but most recently came here for a wedding. The service was exceptional from the local staff and the room was spectacularly styled. Great location for a wedding reception.
6 years ago
Came here for a wedding reception on the weekend and was really impressed with the space. Perfect for a sit down reception then once the tables were removed it turned into a great dance floor. The service from the team that run the Surf Club and the Bootie Bar was just great.
a year ago
Nice quaint setting